An introduction to the Planet Youth datasets and how they have been used to inform our primary prevention activities in the West of Ireland.
The presentation also explains how the Planet Youth questionnaire has been modified for use in Ireland and highlights changes that have been made to the 2022 version.
The discussion covers extended use of the data, how to access the datasets, and ways that agencies, workers and students can use the Planet Youth data:
- For developing prevention initiatives
- To inform service and policy development
- To inform work planning and strategy
- For academic research
- For area-based needs analysis
- For project specific funding applications